What are we looking for?
We are looking for applicants with:
● Fluency in written and spoken expression
● Passion about speaking and/or writing about any issues or concerns of the heart and globally.
● Persuasive in communicating ideas through written or spoken modes
|KCPSS Selection Criteria
|Evidence and Records
|Any portfolios or audio/video recordings to highlight aptitude in talent area
● Recordings of public addresses, hosting engagements or speeches
● Written works/articles in school or other publications
|Applicants should preferably have one or more of the following:
● Prior experience in public speaking or toast master engagements either at school level or beyond
● Hosting experience at school or any other external events
● Any journalistic background with school or external publications
● Ability to express thoughts and ideas coherently and concisely.
|Motivation and Interest
|Brief personal statement (not exceeding 100 words) addressing the following areas:
● What are some personal qualities you have that will make you suitable for this talent area?
● What do you hope to gain from coming to KCPSS?
Meeting all the criteria does not guarantee the student will be shortlisted or given an offer.